Last Update :
A perfect course to learn every fold of mooting skills and excel in moot courts. S&M Partners brings home the mooters with impeccable track record of sweeping through one of the most renowned moot courts of the nation and worldwide. Get nurtured from mooters who have tremendous experience of mooting in law school over years.
- 1. Importance of Mooting in Law School 00:30:00
- 2. Importance of a Moot, Mock Trial or Mock Arbitration Competition 00:15:00
- 3. Forming a Team 00:15:00
- 4. Approaching a Moot Court Competition 00:15:00
- 5. How to read a Moot Problem 00:25:00
- 6. Drafting in Moot Courts/ Memorial Drafting 00:10:00
- Best Memorial (National Moot) 03:00:00
- 7. How to Edit Memorial 01:00:00
- 8. Preparing for Orals 00:45:00
- 1. Basics of International Moot 00:15:00
- 2. Significance of International Mooting 00:35:00
- 3. How to Approach 00:30:00
- 4. Determining the Scope of Research 00:25:00
- 5. Drafting & Editing of Memorials 01:00:00
- 6. Preparing for Orals 01:00:00
- 7. Memorial Drafting and Oral Arguments 00:30:00
- Best Memorial (International Moot) 06:00:00
- 1. Negotiation 00:25:00
- 2. Mediation 00:15:00
- 3. Arbitration 00:35:00
- 4. Med-Arb Competition 00:15:00
- 5. Oral Rounds 00:25:00
- Best Memorial (ADR Competition) 00:00:00
About This Course
Mooting involves identifying legal issues in a given fact scenario, advancing legal arguments after extensive research followed by drafting a written submission and finally representing these arguments in front of eminent judges. Mooting, in short is the closest a student is to being a lawyer while still in law school. Mooting helps students grow more comfortable and confident while arguing in front of judges and honing the essential skills for being an advocate. Mooting makes you brave and confident personality. The challenge and the excitement that you experience while mooting cannot be gained in classes.
Team S&M Partners brings home the excellence.
Gain. Nurture. Excel.